Five reasons why you must watch Dear Zindagi Movie
Dear Zindagi Movie written and directed by Gauri Shinde and produced by Dharma Productions, Red Chillies Entertainment, Hope Productions has already received lots of appreciations from different film critics and being enjoyed by viewers across the country. Going by the Film Reviews, Being an unconventional cinema getting this kind of wide acceptance is a good sign and more and more movie makers will be encouraged to work on some sensible cinema instead of mindless action and comedy films.
There are some reviews as well claiming Dear Zindagi as an average film. To some extent yes, Dear Zindagi Movie is not a commercial movie. Having stars like Shahrukh Khan and Alia Bhatt, it doesn’t have the typical romance and drama with it. But still there is something fresh with Dear Zindagi Movie and the magical conversation will also cast a spell on you. Here I would like to point out why Dear Zindagi is a must watch for those who are still in confusion. Watch Dear Zindagi Movie for
- Its conversational approach towards life: It’s very important to talk and talking to someone who understands life well can change your perspective towards life for sure. Dear Zindagi Movie is a conversation between two such people which will give you some insight for sure to look at life in a very different way.
- The wise words it offers: Dr. Jehangir Khan as a psychologist will give you some really wise words for your life. The anecdotes and the conclusion based on the same will force you to look at your problem in the life very positively.
- Alia Bhatt’s excellent performance and SRK’s ever green Charm: Alia Bhatt is growing like a fantastic actor and her portrayal of a mentally disturbed girl is just excellent. Shahrukh Khan is charming as usual and his performance as Dr Jehangir Khan will remind you of his role in Chak De.
- Gauri Shinde, Director of English Vinglish: The film was eagerly waited for the name of Gauri Shinde associated with it. Gauri has already proved her expertise with English Vinglish which was one of the best movies of year 2012 and was critically acclaimed not only in India but across the world. After Dear Zindagi I am sure she will be known as director of Dear Zindagi Movie.
- The freshness it offers among the same Romantic and Action Drama doing a round: As Dear Zindagi Movie doesn’t have any romantic love story and emotional drama neither any action sequence, still you will get mesmerised with what it has to offer. It’s a fresh breeze of philosophical thoughts presented in a therapeutic way to hit your nerves directly.